Stop fighting a losing battle against water infiltration.
Lingering moisture causes rot, mold, and eventually costly and dangerous structural decay. Prevent damage before it starts with the SureSill™ Sloped Sill Pan.
The SureSill™ Sloped Sill Pan features an integrated draining system with a recessed slope that runs underneath the full length of the exterior door system and deflects water away from the door unit and house. With its level horizontal surface supporting the door and the gradually recessed slope, SureSill™ offers advanced protection against water damage and future structural issues.
SureSill™ Integrated Flashing System effectively eliminates:
Be Sure: Features and Benefits
- A sloped sill pan and horizontal surface redirects water away from the door unit and home.
- Built-in drainage system incorporates a raised front lip which prevents water from forcing its way under the sill pan.
- Gradually recessed slopes prevent water accumulation.
- End dams push water out and away from the building envelope.
SureSill Sloped Sill Pan Makes Life Easier With:
- Straightforward installation.
- Durable synthetic materials that won’t crack or break during installation.
- Interlocking end caps that deflect water and ensure a tight seal.
- Coverage: SureSill fits any rough opening up to 12’-6”. Cut-to-fit materials can be scored to work for smaller openings while self-adhesive FlexCapsTM allow you to extend the length of your SureSill to fit larger rough openings.
Need even more flexibility than SureSill’s design offers? Endura’s VersaPanTM Sloped Sill Pan offers a flexible design that can be custom-formed to any rough opening with minimal tools and materials required.
Extra Weather Protection Without the Extra Costs
Save time, labor, and money on costly water damage, service calls, and replacement parts by installing door components that work right from the start. With its interlocking components, SureSill fits any rough opening up to 12’-6” wide, you can equip all of your exterior door systems with superior protection and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing your work and reputation are protected against water damage.
Need a sill pan that can be more easily fitted on-the-spot to a greater variety of rough openings? Check out the VersaPan Sloped Sill Pan for unbeatable, flexible protection.
Not sure which sill pan solution is best for you?
Compare SureSill and VersaPan below!
VersaPan™ Sloped Sill Pan
- Built-in Rough Opening Size Indicators: No need to pack extra, unnecessary tools and installation kits. Simply use the integrated measuring tool on the VersaPan™ to fit it to any rough opening. No sawing necessary.
- Self-Sealing Material: Unlike typical sill pans made of less advanced materials, VersaPan’s self-sealing materials won’t crack or leak when punctured by fasteners. Instead, the VersaPan creates a watertight seal around fasteners to provide unmatched defense against moisture.
- One-Piece Construction: Cut or combine multiple VersaPan Sloped sill pans to simply and securely fit any rough opening. The VersaPan is adaptable to all opening lengths and widths without requiring additional pieces or tools.
- Z-Series Nosing: The VersaPan’s back wall is compatible with Endura’s Z-Series nosing, so you can offer your customers superior protection and style.
SureSill™ Sloped Sill Pan
- Straightforward installation. Simply cut to fit the rough opening and install SureSill with standard tools.
- Crack-resistant. Durable synthetic materials that resist cracking or breaking during installation.
- Reliable protection. Interlocking end caps deflect water and ensure a tight seal while the built-in drainage system deflects water away from the door.
- Fits most rough openings. SureSill fits any rough opening up to 12’-6”. Cut-to-fit materials can be scored to work for smaller openings, but you may need a more flexible solution for larger openings.