Endura Products announces the addition of the Trilennium 3070 to its line of multi-point locks. The Trilennium 3070 has all the features of the standard Trilennium 3000, with a narrow 7/8” face plate specifically designed to fit more easily into proud edge door panels, reducing the potential for door panel damage during installation.
• Narrow 7/8” construction provides improved fit with proud edge door panels, while maintaining the features of the standard Trilennium 3000 multi-point lock.
• Suitable for installation into a larger number of proud edge door panels.
• Structurally equivalent to the existing design, but with an improved form factor for narrower stiles.
• Strength: One piece design has a full-length, reinforced I-Beam for enhanced door panel rigidity.
• Security: When the thumbturn or key cylinder is activated, all three latches become full 1” deadbolts and cannot be compromised.
• Security Testing: Sustained ASTM forcible impact testing to Grade 40, the highest rating available.
• Air & Water Testing: Performance exceeds the most stringent coastal codes including hurricane wind loads (up to DP 95 in certified testing).
• Unique Operation: Unlike most other multi-point systems, all latches engage with every door closure. Intuitive operation requires only a 90º rotation of the deadbolt thumbturn to convert all three latches into deadbolts. In addition, the panic release feature disengages all three deadbolt locks from the inside with only a single, downward turn of the lever handle.
• Ease of Assembly: One-piece design arrives completely assembled and ready to install into the routed door. This one-piece design avoids the complicated multi-step assembly and installation process required for competing multi-point locks.
• Function in the Field: The unique design with roller strike plates will draw in doors which are misaligned up to 3/16-inch.
• Face Plate Finishes: Victorian Bronze, Satin Stainless Steel
• Strike Plate Finishes: Victorian Bronze, Satin Stainless Steel,Bright Brass, Black, Polished Chrome, Antique Nickel, Satin Nickel
For 6/8, 8/0 and 9/0 Doors.
Product Availability and Pricing
Immediately. Please see your Endura representative for pricing information.
Endura Products, Inc. manufactures entry door component systems that improve door construction, door installation and long-term performance in the home. Endura components improve functionality, maximize the seal between the door and the opening, and reduce air and water infiltration.