To meet the requirements of applications with framing widths of up to 7-1/4”, as well as varying “non-standard” width applications, Endura Products is now offering the SureSill™ 10X™ Sill Pan. This product is designed to accommodate a variety of 10 door frame widths from 7-1/4“ down to 3-1/4”. The SureSill™ 10X™ product comes with innovative Self-Adhering FlexCaps™, which do not need any adhesives for assembly. To achieve width applications narrower than the base 7-1/4” width, the product is simply scored and broken at the desired width and a spare Front Lip is inserted. As with all SureSill™ products, the SureSill 10X™ pan provides an effective and durable integrated flashing system with level horizontal surface and a recessed slope along the entire length of the door unit.
• Continuous support with a recessed, draining slope to the exterior
• Using the proper caulking application, the spare front lip fits all pan sizes for a tight compression seal
• Score-and-saw on sloped surface of pan as needed and insert spare Front Lip for ten different frame width sizes
• New self-adhering FlexCaps™ to SureSill™ 10X™ Pan and rough opening accommodates many widths and seals out moisture
• Durable synthetic construction means no worrying about cracking or breaking during installation
• Cuttable to desired length for ultimate modularity
• Effective and durable integrated flashing system with level horizontal surface and a recessed slope along the entire length of the door unit
• SureSill 10X™ Pan provides a level surface for installing a sill or prehung unit, providing an easier assembly
• 10 Year Limited Warranty on materials and workmanship
• Cost effective
• Limits builder liability, is impact and UV resistant.
• 7-1/4” size that is easily modified to the desired door frame/wall width at the job site. This capability provides the perfect fit for the rough opening.
Product AvailabilityImmediately; 7-1/4” size that is easily modified to the desired width at the job site.
1 case equals 10 sill pans, 10 spare front lips and 40 flex caps
Endura Products, Inc. manufactures entry door component systems that improve door construction, door installation and long-term performance in the home. Endura components improve functionality, maximize the seal between the door and the opening, and reduce air and water infiltration.