SureSill™ from Endura is a user-friendly sill pan flashing system for doors and is designed for easy installation and to prevent water infiltration. The SureSill™ Sloped Sill Pan from Endura creates a secure barrier against water infiltration which is designed to effectively drain water away preventing costly damage. SureSill™ is installed in the rough opening prior to door unit installation to drain water to the exterior of the unit. The unique sloped pan has been engineered to accommodate a variety of door opening depths, and any length.
• SureSill™ provides an advanced solution against moisture intrusion which leads to problems such as rot, decay and mold.
• The innovative Sloped Sill Pan, when properly installed, is part of an effective and durable integrated flashing system which provides a level horizontal surface for the door unit to rest upon and a lower sloped surface along the entire length of the door unit to drain moisture away.
Redesigned 6-9/16" Width Pan and End Caps
• Redesigned 6-9/16" Pan and End Caps for greater ease of assembly and greater overlap between end cap and channel plate; removed side gussets for tighter, easier fit.
• Increased height of back lip to 3/4" for greater resistance to wind driven rain
• Grooves on back and front lip for easy scoring and height reduction.
SureSill™ Extension Coupling for Wide Openings
To improve handling and storage, channel plate lineal lengths (154") are no longer available. For openings wider than 6/0, the new rigid coupling is the ONLY acceptable method for joining channel plates when forming a sill pan for lengths over 6/0.
Extension coupling increases the yield on certain rough opening sizes by reducing waste
• Reduce SKUs and space required for different lengths
• SureSill™ Pan can "telescope" for a proper fit and Channel Plate can be cut off site
• Sloped Surface: designed to drain away water.
• Integral Draining Feature: The system of recessed slopes and end dams drains the moisture out and away from the building envelope.
• Easy to Install: Proper Assembly and Installation is simple and quick.
• Durable synthetic material: Prevents cracking or breaking during installation.
• Precision interlocking end caps: Creates a tight seal with proper adhesive application to prevent water infiltration.
• Warranty: SureSill system has 10 Year Limited Warranty for labor and materials.
• Cut-to-Fit: Easy customization fit to the edges of the rough opening. SureSill Sloped Sill Pan™ fits any opening up to 12' -6" wide.
• The recessed slope is designed to drain the water out of the building across the entire rough opening preventing costly damage and mold.
• With a positive slope to the exterior, water is drained away from the door entrances. The SureSill™ pan drains water from beneath the sill and also provides protection between the sill and jamb with end caps.
• The three piece design provides an easy, cut-to-fit sizing process, ready for easy installation.
• Designed to reach the edge of virtually any rough opening.
• The cut-to-fit channel plate for sizing, couplings and end caps are designed to ensure that your sill is secure and water resistant to the very edges of the opening.
Immediately; 4-1/8", 4-9/16", 6-9/16"
10 pans, 20 end cap pairs; Bulk coupler - 10 per box
Endura Products, Inc. manufactures entry door component systems that improve door construction, door installation and long-term performance in the home. Endura components improve functionality, maximize the seal between the door and the opening, and reduce air and water infiltration.