The Multi-Family Z Sill has a block or full wood substrate with an adjustable cap and a continuous caulking surface along the length of the sill. The cap includes Endura's patented sealed adjusting mechanism. Lift the cap plug and the cap can be raised (or lowered) with a screwdriver. The mechanism is sealed, so there will never be rust, dirt, or binding. Raising and lowering the cap creates the best seal with the door bottom, protecting the home from air and water infiltration.
The cap also feature a high dam and an integrated seal to keep water out even with high winds and driving rain. The high dam cap creates a barrier against water that may collect on the sill deck. The integrated seal on the cap works with the high dam to guard against water traveling between the cap and the dam. Water stays out under the worst conditions.
- Low Price - Priced for multi-family applications and low-cost productions.
- Adjustable Composite Cap - Sealed adjusting mechanism allows cap to be raised to fit with door bottom/sweep. Adjusting hardware is protected from water, dirt and debris so that adjustments can be made throughout the life of the sill.
- High Dam Design - Creates a barrier to keep water out even during pounding storms
- Integrated Seal - Keeps water from traveling up under the cap and over the dam
- Continuous caulking surface - 1" caulking surface along the front edge and back edge of the sill makes security and sealing against the subfloor easy
- Aluminum Nosing - Durable for high traffic entries
Endura Products, Inc. manufactures entry door component systems that improve door construction, door installation and long-term performance in the home. Endura components improve functionality, maximize the seal between the door and the opening, and reduce air and water infiltration.