By combining the Ultimate Astragal's patented three-point sealing system with the aesthetic appeal of real wood, our customers will now be able to match finishes on wood doors with an Alder finish. This proven performer offers a 24" one-piece flush bolt and the patented three-point sealing technology. It also utilizes a locking mechanism to prevent unlocking from the outside.
Features & Benefits
- Wood veneer finish available for all Ultimate Astragals; Ultimate, Ultimate Lite, Hurricane, Hoppe, and W&F
- Available for inswing and outswing applications
- Real wood veneer is ready for staining or customers' choice of finish coating
- Bronze trim caps contour the ends to provide a superior seal and complement the appearance of the wood face
- Endura's patented three-point sealing system provides a seal between the astragal and the active door, inactive door, and the sill
- Available for 6/8, 7/0, and 8/0 door panels
What finishes are available?
Finishes available: Fir, Mahogany, Pine, Oak, and NOW Clear Alder
Can the astragal be converted?
Inswing can be converted to outswing.
Is the astragal reversible?
Reversible versions available for the Ultimate Astragal only.
Can I use standar end trim caps?
The large end trim caps are product specific to this astraga. Standard end trim caps are not compatible.
What is the veneer made of and can it be sanded?
The veneer is REAL wood and the exterior portion must be appropriately finished prior to, or immediately after door unit installation. The surface can be lightly sanded but care needs to be taken due to the veneer thickness.
Endura Products, Inc. manufactures entry door component systems that improve door construction, door installation and long-term performance in the home. Endura components improve functionality, maximize the seal between the door and the opening, and reduce air and water infiltration.