All Aluminum Sills have traditionally been utilized in temperate market areas as well as those with extreme heat conditions, and have long suffered from outdated designs and a poor performance. The Z Series All Aluminum Sill (ZAA) completely updates existing designs with many of the patented features and benefits of the Z Series All Composite Sill. The ZAA design is based off of a new cap design that utilizes a sealed adjustment mechanism which makes the cap independent of the sill substrate. As such, Z Series modularity, as well as performance, is available in an All Aluminum design.
Product Features and Benefits
• Performance results of DP40 for water infiltration and DP55 for structural results.
• Withstands heat and abusive conditions which exist in some markets and can render other designs incapable of performing.
• Overlap Cap with Sealed Adjustment Mechanism and Integrated Seal
• Configurations Available for all Door Systems
• ZAA Inactive Panel Seat: A new All Aluminum Inactive panel seat is available in mill and bronze finishes.
• Compatability with Z Series: Z Series Sill Covers and Sidelite Seats can be utilized with the ZAA Sill
• Substrate Option: Product available in either composite or wood substrate in full length or block designs.
ZAA Sills available in 3 9/16" and 4 9/16" widths, Mill or Bronze Finish; 4 9/16" width is extender capable. Availability Date: January 2008
Endura Products, Inc. manufactures entry door component systems that improve door construction, door installation and long-term performance in the home. Endura components improve functionality, maximize the seal between the door and the opening, and reduce air and water infiltration.