Greensboro, NC - February 26th, 2007 – Francis-Schulze, a family owned, wholesale building supplier, is excited to announce their Certification in the Force 5™ Performance Warranty System. Located in Russia, OH, Francis-Schulze's commitment to quality products, manufacturing excellence and superior customer service has made them the dealer of choice for almost 50 years.
Endura's Force 5™ System components have been precisely engineered to work together from the ground up. The parts have been strenuously tested and have received third party certifications. Francis-Schulze, as a Force 5 Dealer, is certified to properly assemble and install these guaranteed door systems. They comply to exacting standards to create a door system that is proved to deliver excellent performance and is under full warranty. Their customers will be guaranteed a system that solves problems and eliminates callbacks.
Each Force 5™ System component solves commonly encountered issues with doors. These components include:
- Z-Series Sills from Endura – a technology which uses a patented design of all synthetic construction; this is adjustable with a high-dam and narrow cap, all designed to keep weather out
- Ultimate Astragal – Endura’s patented three-point sealing system that performs like no other to eliminate water and air infiltration through French doors
- Weather sealing – products that have been tested by Endura to perform in all weather situations
- Continuous headers, one-piece mulls and continuous sills - fit together perfectly and easily every time
- Durable construction covers - required to prevent scratches, dents, dings and dirt on sills and clean up is made easy
Assembly and installation of these components from Francis-Schulze enforces the warranty for builders and home-owners alike. Endura Products, Inc. guarantees every Force 5™ product to be free of defect in material and/or workmanship for the life of the product to the original homeowner.
Endura Products, Inc. manufactures entry door component systems that improve door construction, door installation and long-term performance in the home. Endura components improve functionality, maximize the seal between the door and the opening, and reduce air and water infiltration.