Greensboro, NC - February 26th, 2007 - At the 2007 International Builder Show (booth # W6061) Endura challenged IBS attendees to “Dip Your Wick Stick.” The interactive demonstrations proved to builders and attendees that FrameSaver is the solution to the real world problem of rotted, warped, insect damaged exterior door frames.
Endura's booth highlighted Real Problems in the Real World. The newly designed booth was built with "The Real World" on one side showing actual door frames that had been damaged from full exposure to the elements, poor installation or inferior door components. The opposite side of the house showed how Endura's components are designed to work together to provide solutions for those real world problems.
The "Dip Your Wick Stick" marketing campaign kept attendees circling the booth on tours, and seeing the demonstrations. Each Wick Stick provided prizes from a "No Rot" button to a large wide-screen TV.
Congratulations to the following people who were prize winners!
- Omaha Steaks: Mikalai Silkoui with Advanced Trim Solutions, Inc in Jacksonville, FL
- Digital Camera: Paul Bannon with Northern Heritage Builders, Inc in Hyannis, MA
- Portable DVD Player: Dave Parella with Barnstable Harbor Builders in Barnstable, MA IPod: Scooter Stafford with Stafford Homes, Inc in Baton Rouge, FL
- Portable Navigation System: Ann Ross with B'Doc Design, Inc. in Newberry, FL
- Home Theatre in a Box: Will Brice with Perception Builders in Lancaster, SC
- Pressure Washer: Ben McHugh with Triton Homes, LLC in Biloxi, MS
- Grand Prize Winner: Wide-Screen TV: Kurt Hanson with Home Tech, Inc in Sious Falls, SD
A focus of the Endura booth was FrameSaver the NO ROT Exterior Door Frames. FrameSaver is the only frame in the industry with a Lifetime Warranty against rot and insect damage. FrameSaver, exclusively from Endura, protects all types of door frames from water and insects. Its revolutionary wood composite material will not wick or absorb water. With FrameSaver, there's No Rot, No Repair, No Hassle, No Problem!
Endura Products, Inc. manufactures entry door component systems that improve door construction, door installation and long-term performance in the home. Endura components improve functionality, maximize the seal between the door and the opening, and reduce air and water infiltration.